With the help of this guide, you will be able to use XMEye for PC / Mac / Windows. Those of you who don’t know what is XMEye, you can keep reading and in the end, you will know.
I will make things simple, XMEye is a simple app or you can say a tool. Which allows you to watch video from any camera set up on your Android devices. This app is very useful for those who have a security camera system and they want to keep an eye on their setup.
Using XMEye is not a big task, you can connect your device to an external recording system in minutes. All you have to do is add your camera serial numbers in given slots. Once you are done with that, you can watch live streaming video of your camera security system.
Good things keep on coming. XMEye also allows you to keep track of all your recordings, even you can track what you watch after starting each session. Moreover, you can take screenshots of the recording and save in the cloud storage.
Download and install XMEye for PC / Mac (Windows 7/8/10):
In order to Install XMEye for PC Desktop, Windows and Mac. You need to download an Android Emulator for your Windows and Mac. Use the following links to download the Emulator of your choice.
After downloading the Android Emulator, follow the instructions below to Install XMEye on your Windows PC.
Download and install BlueStacks:
I would suggest you should download BlueStacks. It is the best Android Emulator for Windows and Mac. Once installed, you can install Android Apps on your PC. Download the BlueStacks from the link give above and run the installation wizard.
Log in to your Google Account:
Just like you use your Gmail Account on your Android device. You have to do the same in Bluestacks, once you have configured BlueStacks, you need to log into your Gmail Account in order to use the Google Play.
XMEye for PC:
- Open BlueStacks and click on the search Tab located on the top right corner of the screen. Type XMEye and hit enter, a new window will pop-up showing results from Google Play.
- Once you find XMEye, Click on its name to open the download page. After that Click on Install and let Bluestacks do its work.
- After XMEye is installed on your PC. You can access it from the Home page of Bluestacks.
XMEye for Mac:
In order to Install XMEye for Mac, you need to Install NOX App Player because it works better on Mac instead of Bluestacks.
- Open NOX and Click on the Google Play Icon.
- Type XMEye in the Google Play search bar and hit enter.
- Select the XMEye application and Click on the Install button.
- Let NOX do the rest, Once XMEye is installed, you will see XMEye icon on the NOX home screen.
XMEye is the best tool for video monitoring for IPC and DVR devices with a cloud technology which is very useful for video monitoring. Moreover, even a layman can use and operate XMEye on Android devices.