With the help of this guide, you can Download WhatScan Web for PC. Those who want to use WhatsApp on PC or want to use 2 WhatsApp accounts at the same time. WhatScan Web is the app you should choose for this purpose.
We all know that WhatsApp Web version is live, you can sync any of your WhatsApp accounts on your PC browser. But you cannot use two WhatsApp accounts on your PC. That is where WhatScan Web comes in, all you have to do is install this app on your PC and easily use two WhatsApp accounts at same time.
WhatScan Web has all the features which are available on Web.WhatsApp.Com. Install WhatScan Web on your device and scan the QR-Code using WhatsApp Web feature.
Download WhatScan Web for PC, Computer, Windows 10 & Mac:
Now if you want to download WhatScan Web on your Windows PC or Mac. You need to install BlueStacks or NOX App Player first. Both of these Android emulators work perfectly and you will be able to Install any Android app or games.
You can download BlueStacks and Nox App Player from the following links. Before you proceed on to the installation process.
gCMOB for Andorid:
WhatScan Web for PC Using NOX:
- Download the WhatScan APK from the link provided above.
- Open NOX on your Windows or Mac.
- Look at the left sidebar of the NOX, you will find APK icon. Click on it and it will open a new Window.
- Select the WhatScan APK from your computer or PC.
- Click on Open to start offloading WhatScan APK on NOX.
- Once the installation is finished, you will see WhatScan Logo on the home screen of NOX.
- Click on it to launch the WhatScan app, Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Head over to the settings and tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code shown on WhatScan home page.
- That’s all.
Use 2 WhatsApp Accounts on PC:
- Now you can use WhatsApp on your PC. In order to use another WhatsApp account. Open up your PC browser, type this in your search bar (https://Web.whatsapp.com) and hit enter.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device, head over to the settings and tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code and your seconds WhatsApp account will be active on your PC.