Let’s tell you how to Install Talkatone for PC. Although Talkatone is designed for Android smartphones. However, there is always something which let’s take one step further. Talkatone allows you to make free calls and send a text without paying anything. It is totally free and all you need is an active internet connection to use it. Moreover, you can also say that Talkatone is the best alternative to WhatsApp, Skype, and Viber. Let’s get started.
Nowadays there are hundreds of apps which let you make calls and send the text for free. But there comes a time they don’t go with the tagline. However, Talkatone is completely different from all of the others. It is the best option to save your cellular minutes and you won’t be needing to activate any SMS packages. The one thing which made this app far more superior from others is that the recipient doesn’t need to have Talkatone to receive calls and SMS. Skype, Viber, and Facetime are free for sure but if it is not installed on the other device, they don’t let you communicate.
Read more: SnapVPN for PC
Turn your iPad or iPod touch into a phone.
Call/Text even in areas with bad cell coverage.
Call/Text when traveling without paying for expensive international minutes.Talkatone
Download Talkatone for PC:
You need to have an Android Emulator to Install Talkatone on your PC. We use BlueStacks and NOX App Player. Today we are using Nox App Player. Heed the instructions provided below in order to Install Talkatone for PC.
If you are not Fan of Nox App Player, You can check our BlueStacks Guide and follow the instructions provided there to install any Android App on your PC.
- Download and Install NOX App Player on your Windows or Mac.
- Once you have Installed and setup Nox App Player, Launch it to start the installation process.
- When Nox loads up you will see Google Folder on your home screen. Click on it and then click on Google Play.
- Click on the Search Bar and Type Talkatone and Hit enter.
- The first result will be the Talkatone App, Click on its name and you will be taken to the app info page.
- You will see the Install Button there, click on the Install button to start the installation.
- When you see the permission pop-up as you use to see on your device while installing an app. Click on Accept to proceed.
- Your downloading will begin now. Once your app is downloaded, head back to the home screen of NOX and there you will see the Talkatone logo. Click on it to start using it.
Please do share this article with your friends and family and help us grow our community. If you have any query, you can reach us through comments.