You have tried a number of VPN Apps on your Android devices but not all of them are worth keeping. However, if that is the case, I think you should try PrivateVPN on your Android devices. Not only on smartphones, but you can also install PrivateVPN on PC using third-party emulators.
In this post, we’ll tell you how to download and install PrivateVPN on PC Windows 10, XP, 7, & Mac. But before we move on to the installing process. Let me give you an overview of PrivateVPN.
PrivateVPN is a free Android App, it allows you to surf the web anonymously and let you unblock apps, websites, etc. This is the basic purpose of every VPN app or Software. Nowadays, digital threats are everywhere, you cannot deny that fact. Even so, we have seen many cyber attacks in the past few years. The main purpose of such attacks is to steal your private or confidential information, that’s why VPNs and Proxies are recommended.
Apps like PrivateVPN helps you hide your identity while browsing. it provides you a secure environment to surf. Moreover, while using PrivateVPN, I have noticed one thing, it allows you to use the Internet at lightning fast speed.
Features of PrivateVPN:
Unblock Apps & Websites:
- It will allow you to use all the blocked services, Apps, Websites, Content, Media, etc. You can easily bypass any restriction and can access everything.
- The best thing about PrivateVPN is security. They provide the best security protocols, It is said that they are using the military-grade encryption. This will help you protect your identity from anyone, even from the Government.
Speedy Internet access:
- Once you have installed the PrivateVPN, you will notice an improved speed while you are browsing. This is because of the servers that private VPN is using are all have supercharged connections. They have a big network around the world and there best priority is to provide fast speed Internet and security.
Download BlueStacks & NOX App Player:
Both of these Android emulators are worth trying. However, if you are a Windows users you should go with BlueStacks. NOX works pretty nice on Mac.
Download and Install the PrivateVPN on PC:
- First of all, download BlueStacks on your Windows Or Mac PC. Run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instruction to successfully install Bluestack on your Windows and Mac.
- After that, you need to add an active Gmail Account in order to use the Google Play Service and Google Play Store.
- Now that you’ve installed Bluestacks, Launch and type PrivateVPN in the search file, Hit enter.
- A new pop-up will show up with the private VPN info, click on the install button to start the downloading process.
- Once the app is downloaded on your PC, you will be notified.
- In order to start using the PrivateVPN, open Bluestacks and click on the icon of the PrivateVPN.
You can use Private VPN to fix COD MOBILE Network Error (4,28)(4,50)(4,51)(4,35)
You can also use Private VPN APK to install on your PC. Just download the APK and open it with Bluestacks or NOX App Player.
This is how you can install PrivateVPN on your Computer, Windows 10, Laptop, Mac, PC. Please do let us know how was your experience after trying our guide and please share it with your friends too.