Screenshots are one of the most useful features ever introduced in smartphones and tablets. These screenshots are useful whenever you want to share content with others. Even those social networks which don’t allow to download pictures, a screenshot is the best remedy for them. That’s why people love this feature. Now we don’t need to rewrite the content or copy it when you can directly capture it. Top Android smartphone and tablet manufacturer Samsung was among the first one to introduce screenshot feature. So, today we will guide you on how to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Till there are three methods introduced from which you can capture a screenshot. These 3 sources are present in Stock Android. Third-party screenshot capturer apps are not included in it. It’s purely from Android built-in settings. So have a look at what are the ways by whom you can take screenshots.
How to Take Screenshots on Samsung smartphones and tablets?
Before describing methods we want to discuss one method initially. It is the common method to take a screenshot on all smartphones and tablets. This method is “capturing screenshot through buttons”. So, we are writing this method before others.
It is the easiest way to take a screenshot on Galaxy Grand, Grand Duos, and other smart devices. Follow the below steps,
- Open the screen which you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume button.
- Leave the buttons when you will hear the camera shutter sound.
- Drop down the notifications bar and you will see the animation of your taken screenshot on that bar.
- Or you can directly go to the device gallery. Your screenshot will be there in Screenshot Album.
Worth to visit: How Can We Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Gmail
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy using Palm Swipe?
It’s the most technical way to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Devices. That’s why people avoid this method to take a screenshot. It’s our duty to write down all methods so we are also mentioning this feature. Now, this feature is discontinued by some brands.
- Open the content which you want to capture.
- Swipe the screen from right to left by the full palm of your hands.
- That’s all you have successfully taken a screenshot.
This feature is not enabled by default. You have to enable it yourself from Android settings. This feature is named as palm Swipe present under Motion option in Android settings.
Use S Pen to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Devices
S pen is not present in all Samsung devices. It is only for Samsung Flagships Note series. Now its the era of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus and it contains S pen as well. So this method is applicable to many Note phones.
- Take out the S pen from the port.
- Open the screen which you want to Capture.
- Press the S Pen button, tap and hold on screen from S Pen which you want to capture.
- You will hear a shutter sound which indicated that you have taken screenshot successfully.
There is also another method to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy devices. But I never saw a single person in real life who use this method to take a screenshot. And, that takes a screenshot using Bixby. Press and hold the home button and order Bixby to take screenshots using voice command. Overall, the best method to take a screenshot is using buttons because it is common in all smartphones.