Today, well tell you how you can Download gCMOB for PC Windows 10 & Mac. If you want free software for remote surveillance on your PC. Then you should Install gCMOB on your PC. Although gCMOB is designed for smartphones, but with the help of Android Emulators we can download Android apps on PC.
gCMOB is a free video surveillance app which is designed for smartphones. This app allows you to watch the live stream from your CCTV cameras. Since we all use smartphones more than other PC and Laptop. So developers have minimized things and put everything in a small app. Now all you have to do is Install gCMOB and configure your IP cameras, DVRs, and NVRs. Once you have done that you will be able to monitor everything from your smartphone.
How to Install gCMOB for PC in Windows 7/8/10:
Now if you want to download gCMOB on your Windows PC or Mac. You need to install BlueStacks or NOX App Player first. Both of these Android emulators work perfectly and you will be able to Install any Android app or games. You can download BlueStacks and Nox App Player from the following links. Before you proceed on to the installation process.
gCMOB for Andorid:
Quick Guide to Install gCMOB for PC using BlueStacks:
Open BlueStacks -> Click on the Search Bar -> Type gCMOB -> Hit Enter -> Click on Install -> Wait for Installation process to be completed -> Once Installed Click on Open to start using gCMOB.
gCMOB on PC using NOX App Player:
- Download and Install NOX App Player on your Windows or Mac.
- Once you are through with the installation of Nox App Player.
- Launch it, you will Google Folder on your home screen. Click on it and then click on Google Play.
- Type gCMOB in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Install and let NOX App Player do the rest.
- After gCMOB in installed, you can click on the open button to start using it.