With the help of this guide, you will be able to download Xender for PC Windows. In this post, we will share with you all the possible methods to Install Xender on your PC Windows & Computer. Let’s get started now.
Those who are unaware of Xender app, I am not sure, in which world they are living. But still, I am here to help you, not I will help you with the installation process. Alos, I will shed some light on Xender main features.
Xender is the best file sharing application specifically designed for smartphones & tablets. You can easily transfer a large size of files between two devices. Xender support all sorts of files type such as movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs, Documents, APK, ZIP & more. Moreover, Xender has its own dedicated Windows & Mac software.
Not only you can connected two smartphones using Xender, you can also transfer files between two computers. Moreover, you won’t be needing any lan connection to transfer files between PC’s. The PC version of Xender is compatible with Android & iOS devices. It means you can tranfer files from your PC to your smartphones.
That’s it for now. Now you know what Xender is? It’s time to move on and tell you how you can download Xender for PC. You can download Xender on your PC using two methods. One is to download the PC version of Xender and the other one is to download Xender app on your PC using Android Emulator.
We’ll share both methods, so if one doesn’t work for you. You can always try the other one. Moreover, you may not know that Xender is the best SHAREit alternative.
Download Xender for PC:
|Requirement||Windows 10, 7, XP|
Install Xender on PC using Android Emulators:
- Download the Emulator of your choice, I am using NOX APP Player on my Windows & Mac.
- Launch NOX, click on the Google folder and then click on Google Play Icon.
- You will be taken the Google Play Store, Click on the search bar loacted at the top of the screen
- Type Xender and hit enter. The first result will be of the official Xender App. Click on its name.
- On the next page, click on Install. You will be presented with a pop. Click on accpet to contines.
- Now your downlaoding will be started. Wait for installation process to get finish.
- Once done, you will see the Xender logo on your NOX home screeen.
- Click on Xender icon to launch it and start using it.
Use Xender on PC:
- After you launch Xender on your PC. It will automactically start looking for the active connection.
- In order to connect to your PC through smartphone. Launch the Xender app on your device.
- If you to receive anything, Tap on receive or if you want to send something tap on send.
- It will work for PC in same manner.
Main Features of Xender:
- First & foremost, it is totally free to use.
- Xender will let you transfer files between two PC’s without any LAN connection.
- You can use Xender on Android, iPhone & PC.
- The transfer speed of Xender is quite fast as compared to LAN and Bluetooth.
- All the files systems are supported on Xender.
- The interface is user friendly so anyone can use it with ease.
Xender is one of the best and well known app for file sharing. It was never this easier before but now it’s just connect and send. And recently all advertisements were also removed.