With the help of this post, you can Download BlueStacks Offline Installer For Windows. BlueStacks is a third-party emulator designed for Windows operating system. It allows you to play Android games on a large screen and also you can use Keyboard and mouse. BlueStacks is compatible with Windows XP and also it supports the latest version of Windows 10. At the end of this post, we’ll share the direct download link of BlueStacks Offline Installer For Windows. BlueStacks Offline Installer helps you install and setup BlueStacks without any Internet Connectivity. But before we move on, let me give you an overview of Bluestacks features.
BlueStacks Feature Review:
- You can play all of your favorite Android games on your PC.
- Bluestacks allow you to play 3D games on your PC.
- You can easily copy files from your system.
- Live Streaming apps can be easily used in Bluestacks. Moreover, it supports live streaming from Facebook.
- With the help of BlueStacks, you can capture the images or record your videos.
- BlueStacks has its own Built-In Media Player. It means you can also play video and audio files.
- Multi-player support is also added in the latest version of BlueStacks. Moreover, while playing such games you can Chat with your friends.
- You can set a custom location while using BlueStacks on your PC.
- Multi-Tabs is also supported by BlueStacks.
- While playing games you can easily Enable or Disable the sound.
- All the notification can be found in the Notification bar.
- Download the BlueStacks Offline Installer For Windows forms the link below.
- Double-Click on the BlueStacks Installable file, when the pop-up shows up click on the RUN button.
- Next up you will see the following screen, Click on Install to start the installation.
- After you clicked on Install Now button, you’ll see BlueStacks setup will start extracting files to go with the installation. It will take only a few seconds.
- Once the setup wizard is done with the extracting files, you will see a blue button with Complete written on it. Click on it to complete the installation.
- Once you are through the extracting files and all, you will see a new screen as we have shown you below. It is time to finish the setup. Select your language and click on the LET’S Go button.
- Now you will be asked to log in with your Gmail account. This is required because you won’t be able to use Google Play. Proceed with your active Gmail credentials.
- After logging in successfully into your Gmail Account, you will be taken to the BlueSacks Home Page as shown below.
- There you go, you have successfully installed and setup BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC.
BlueStacks Offline Installer For Windows:
Use the following link to download the Offline Installer of BlueStacks. Keep one thing in mind, this BlueStacks Offline Installer is only compatible with Windows. You cannot use this one on Mac OS.
Now that you have installed BlueStacks on your PC Windows. It is time to play your favorite games on your Laptop and System. Moreover, you can Sync all of your data with your Android, if you used the same Gmail ID on Bluestacks. The link we provided above will let you install BlueStacks without an Internet connection.
Please do share this article with your friends and family and help us grow our community. If you have any query, you can reach us through comments.